Thursday, July 5, 2012

Utah/Idaho

So this past week I've been able to spend in Utah and Idaho, cause I've had time off for work because of national gymnastics congress and the olympic trials!!!! (which was wonderfully amazing by the way, not to mention the fact that my boss gave my coworker and I front row seats to the women's competition!  so blessed)  But really.  I can't even begin to describe how blessed my life is now, and when I was living in Rexburg.

Things I dislike about Utah/Idaho:
1)  The wind.
2)  Sometimes the need/feeling of having to be perfect all the time.
3)  Along with that, I think because of that some people turn uber fake/ridiculously happy.  Now I am a generally happy person, but these people take it to the extreme sometimes.
4)  The emphasis on dating.
5)  Classes.  School.  psh.  who does that.  haha

Things I like/love about Idaho (I would say Utah too...but no.  I just love Idaho):
1)  The Rexburg Temple.
2)  Favorite souls.
3)  New fun souls.
4)  Small town parades.
5)  Being able to have people to hang out with all the time if I want.
6)  Surprise seeing favorite souls at random places.
7)  Madison Gymnastics Center, and my gym family there.
8)  It's beautiful. 
9)  Cheaper.
10) Country music.

I figure double the amount of things I like over what I dislike makes sense.  I really did have a blast and a half this week and it was a very much needed nice break from San Jose and work.  I have worked every day except Sundays from the end of January until now...minus Memorial day.  Crazy.  But I love it and I am super excited to get back :) 

And now for my theme song of the moment...well.  my theme song might be a little much, but my favorite song of the moment: 
      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment