Thursday, March 29, 2012

Anxiously Engaged

Let me just say, when you get busy, and involved with the right things, life is just better.  Much busier, and at times a bit stressful, but it's grand.  :)

My day today was awesome!  I'm exhausted, but it's the good exhausted feeling.  I taught seminary this morning to 18 freshman at 6am.  Grand.  But really.  I loved it.  Isaiah 29 and the restoration.  The church is true my friends!  And i get to teach tomorrow, and all next week too!  Is it sad that I'm excited?  Maybe.

And then I got to go to work and coach some of my favorite classes to teach.  So coach from 9-12:15, then baby-sit for 2 girls that go to the gym i work at from 12:30-3, then coach from 3:30-7:30.  Then work-out for a bit and fool around at the gym with my co-workers.  And back to home to eat some grub and prepare my lesson for tomorrow.

Add to that some of my best friends from idaho are planning to come to CA, which is always exciting and fun, plus general conference is this weekend, plus our new roomie moves in on saturday, plus two of my favorite souls in the world, Courtney Bradshaw and Ashley Snyder went into the MTC today and I couldn't be more excited for them and to hear all about how they are all doing!

Life is grand.  Grander when you're busy with the right things.  Keep your priorities straight, and be efficient and life gets grander.  Just saying.  :)

1 comment:

  1. See Coop you are turning into a True California Girl,now all you have to do is get Sun-Bleached Blonde hair and a deep Cali-Girl tan and you will be Officially a California Girl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8yph3rb27o

    ReplyDelete