Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sometimes people write the perfect things to express with words what you can't.

Which is just what happened on a girl from my mission's blog.  She's a hoot and a half, and i find her sentiments fit mine quiet similarly.

Also, bright notes for the day:
1)  I don't have poison oak.
2)  I have three different opportunities for growth in my job which include increased pay/hours, which I will have to decide about in the next two months.  I'll keep you posted.
3)  Dear Sister Clark from my mission sent me the sweetest text that made my day.
4)  Reason #623 why I love my job:  I have a split shift so I actually get to enjoy the california sunshine during the sunshiny part of the day :)

3 comments:

  1. Annie!! I'm so happy you're loving life!! Your blog posts just lift me up and make me smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the blog "Sometimes people write...." I love her comments about dating. They remind me of you--and that is great!

    ReplyDelete