Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Let's give them something to talk about....

I tell yah.  People spend too much time gossiping.  I mean, I'll admit, I do my own fair share of matchmaking gossip, who is dating who, who likes who, who I think would look cute together.  But when it comes to, did you hear what stupid thing they did, or about how so and so are fighting.  My work seems to breed gossip sometimes.  And it's just stupid things.  Like, who cares if so and so coaches this way?  It works for them.  Kids like it.  Parents like it.  Take a chill pill.

People get too stressed about little things.  And rumors and gossip spreads, and it all get's blown outta proportion.  Take a deep breath.  Think about the things that matter.  And go on with life!  People make good decisions.  And bad decisions.  I think I figured out why it bugs me so much at work, and why this gossip bugs me more than who likes who or whatever.  I think gossip turns bad, when you're talking and judging those decisions, when those decisions have NOTHING to do with you!  It doesn't affect your classes, or your students, or your parents, or the company as a whole.  Then, why do you feel the need to groan and complain about it?

That's my two cent rant for the day.  Life is wonderful.  Why complain about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment