Sunday, December 9, 2012

Home

I get to be home in exactly 2 weeks and words can't even express how excited I am! It's been almost a year since coming out here to california and can I just say its been amazing how much things have changed?

I had a big temptation to move back home a couple weeks ago. Cut backs at my current job, plus a job offer from my old boss back home, plus a bit of homesickness made the time before thanksgiving real contemplative and reminiscent. That time the year before I had been making what ended up being the decision to come out to california.

Long story short, a conversation with the owners of my company led to me getting a promotion, with an additional promotion in mind in the next year. Roomies and I are looking for a house to rent to make things a bit more permanent now that I'm staying. And best friend got baptized. Life is superb and wonderful and I know I am where I am supposed to be right now.

But I'm still oh so excited to ship off to Boston for the holidays to see my family and some of my favorite souls of all time. Christmas presents in the works and holiday cheer in the air. Love this Jesus and family centered time of year, especially knowing I get to go see them in 2 weeks!!! God is great. California is good. Life is wonderful :)

1 comment: