Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Superwoman

Sometimes I like to pretend like I have no weaknesses.  I try very hard to be the best that I can be in most aspects of my life.  Then I try to put too much on my plate, and do too much, and realize that I still have too much to do...and I end up here in bed, with plans to see the doctor in the morning cause within the past 3 days I've had fevers, aches, lightheadedness, and most recently a wretched cough that needs to go away.  I'm not good at saying no, I am staying home from work.  Or no, I am not going to that meeting.  Or no, I need that time for myself.  So here I sit....feeling like I did last year when I got bronchitis....or the year before when I got pneumonia...Someday, I will find the balance.  Someday.........

No comments:

Post a Comment