Saturday, March 2, 2013

Odd Ducks



I'm kind of odd.  I make weird faces.  I love tandem bikes.  I am a Harry Potter nerd.  I sing preschools songs throughout the day.  I skip when I get excited.  I'm a bit awkward.  I dress up for holidays.  I relate with characters in TV shows and movies.  I don't answer my phone.  I'd rather go to Chili's than Cheesecake factory.  I wear bright colors that don't match.  I get distracted easily.  I wear fake glasses sometimes.  I like LOTR and Star Wars.  I own a furby.  I can shop in Target for like 2 hours.  I can pass for a 15 year old.  I'm ridiculously early normally.  I don't eat like a normal person.  I hate public speaking but love teaching.

People's quirks are what make them interesting.  I love odd ducks.  I love being odd.  I love being just a little off.  I know who I am.  I know God wants me to be the best ME I can be.  Quirks and all.  Bonkers is the way to be.  I highly advise it.  Try it out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment