Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Adventures :)

So here I sit at my grandma's house in Utah.  Taking off for Reno tomorrow, then on to Tracy on Tuesday and words can't even express the mixed emotions I feel.  It's almost like leaving on my mission...except there's no serious boyfriend to say bye to so that makes it a little easier.  I have decided to become more of an avid blogger.  We'll see how that goal works out.  And because I am living with the ever so health consious Ashley, maybe I'll be a bit more healthy too...like running?  I dunno that might be pushing it.  haha. 

But hey!  8 hour solo car ride tomorrow.  I am growing up.  Weird.  But good.  But also weird.  Goals for the year:
1)  Pay my own taxes.  (daddy has always done it...now I get to be a big girl this year :))
2)  Go to see a movie by myself.
3)  Go somewhere cool off my bucket list.  (well probably at least two places cause San Fran is on my list and I will most certainly be doing that, but somewhere else in addition.)
4)  Read all 7 Harry Potter books again now that I have the set :)
5)  Go to all the temples in California. 
6)  Visit Rexburg at least once.
7)  Learn how to cook with all the different spices on my spice rack.
8)  Once I get a place in Cali, and my parents come to visit and bring my sewing machine, I would like to sew a dress.  and a halloween costume.  I want a sweet halloween costume this year. 

and through my 8 hour drive tomorrow I will probably come up with some more.  but that's what I've got for now.  Fare thee well friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment