Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sometimes...I get a good feeling

So today was full of up and down feelings.  I miss Idaho.  And Massachusetts.  And Anaheim.  And family.  And friends.

But hey, on my list of goals for this year, I have completed one and successful made a dent in another.  I read all 7 HP books in the past month.  Sad?  Yes.  Wonderful?  Absolutely yes.  I love HP.  A lot.  And due to the fact that I did alot of driving and waiting in my car for interviews and such cause I like to be ridiculously early, left alot of time for reading.

And I have now gone to two of the temples of CA with one/maybe two on the calender.  I'll be heading to Fresno in a couple weeks for my bestest friend's wedding which I am so uber excited for!  and then I might head to redlands this weekend if i am feeling real adventurous and up for a real long drive to go to the temple with my dear Courtney who is getting ready to go on her mission!

And I got to go on a lesson with the Sisters today.  I just love and miss being a full-time missionary.  I've almost been home 2 years now which is super odd.  Anyways, a three hour commute everyday means that it's time for bed now....fare thee well friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment